Here are a few things I noticed this September Saturday
1) the afternoon light in the backyard has changed and it has a Fall ‘feel’ to it now.
2) the purple fireweed along the road where Khalee and I walk isn’t as prominent but there seems to be a lot of goldenrod right now.
3) 7pm has a much more evening-like feel than it did in August.
4) I am really drawn towards writing fiction at the moment, I can feel a story at the edges of my brain but it’s not ready to be written yet.
5) Cooking feels far more interesting now that the temperature has dropped a little.